I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for Application Developer in New
York City, NY. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please
reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com

Job: Application Developer (fixed income products)
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: 1 Year

Job Description:
This role requires strong OOO programing concepts, understanding of IR
swaps, related market data(curves) and their pricing.
We are looking for server side C++/Python developer in Linux env. with
fixed income background
Show me a strong Fixed income candidate who has a Valuation background.
Checking #s . fixed income Calculations. Needs to understand the business.
(Fixed income is VERY important) Not looking for someone who just puts
Fixed income on resume. They need to be able to speak about the products.
Need Input knowledge. Also need Some C++ Unix / UNIX coding aground and
testing background. Will be doing 30% coding and 60 % Verify #s. Need Excel
experience. Check the logic. Also need some Scripting (Shell, python). Need
to do Batch Process mode.
Need a smart candidate who has the tech and Financial background. If they
are not currently working with Fixed income but within the last 2 3 yrs I
will send as long as they have the rest. C++/ UNIX / LINUX / Scripting .

*FIXED INCOME PRODUCT KNOWLEDGEC++ (UNIX/LINUX)SCRIPTING EXPERIENCE *

Thanks

Kiran Gorak
Direct: 872-213-9163
Email ID: kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com