A new Job, ID: 211847 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/211847> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  PHP Developer  posted on 2014-07-23 13:22:05

Job Description:Hi,

This is *Abdul Azeez *from *RADGOV, Inc*. We have an urgent requirement for
the position of PHP* Developer *at *Des Moines, IA *with our* Direct Client*
.

Job Requirements: *Description:* SkillsImportanceRequired Yrs of ExpYrs of
ExpLast UsedPHP5 experience in Enterprise Environments or equivalent OO
knowledge Required4 Years  Experience with MySQL, able to read, write, and
troubleshoot SQL queries Required3 Years  Experience with HTML/ CSS,
JavaScript and jQuery Required3 Years  Full stack experience strongly
desired, LAMP environment, as well as front-end Highly desired   Experience
with Drupal 7 a big plus, but must also know PHP well Highly desired
Experience
working with ORM tools a plus (Doctrine, Propel/Creole, etc) Highly desired
  Experience with site/server optimization a plus (Memcached, Varnish, APC,
etc) Highly desired   Working on an Agile Scrum development team Highly
desired   Possess strong communications skills and the ability to work
close with a team Highly desired   Ability to read, understand, and create
design documents Highly desired   Technical understanding of infrastructure
components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual
systems, networks, databases, web  Desired   Ability to proactively
participate in customer engagements, follow direction from lead
technicians, work with customers, and participate in technical  Desired   Both
Web Cam and In Person Interview
The Software Developer/Programmer (SDP) converts data from project
specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or
modify computer programs.
This SDP3 position will be joining an application development team as a PHP
developer. We have several existing applications that require maintenance
and enhancement support, as well as some new initiatives we intend to take
on. PHP and MySQL experience is required and will be tested during the
interview process. Drupal is another platform we support, so knowledge in
this area is also desired.

 *Skills:*
PHP5, MySQL, HTML/ CSS, JavaScript and jQuery

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/211847>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*