Hi Partner,

I have Web Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is avaiable
please inform me ASAP.

*Web Developer (Strong Javascript frameworks)*

Location: *San Jose, CA*

Duration: 12+ Months

Experience level:  *5 to 10 years*

Open for non-locals , we can do Skype Hire...

Please no OPT candidates.

*Skills:*

Web Developer with strong* Javascript *frameworks , *backbone.js *,
JavaScript templating systems (*Mustache, Dust*, etc). , modern JavaScript
architectures

Must have excellent com skills.  Will be leading a team of 7+ members from
offshore and able to communicate well with teams in different regions...

*Responsibilities:*

·         Work with development, marketing, and business teams to build
features and functionality for global marketing web sites.

·         Participate in setting front-end coding standards and guidelines
and building new templates for launching new user experiences

*Required Skills:*

·         Expert knowledge of common web frontend technologies (*HTML5,
CSS3, JavaScript, Ajax, and jQuery/Dojo/YUI*).

·         Experience with *JavaScript templating systems* (mustache, Dust,
etc)

·         Understanding of *JavaScript architecture design*

·         Knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization
approaches.

·         Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design
constraints on the web

·         Strong Core Java Development

--

Tim Poole | K-Source INC