Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through the below job description and let me know of your
interest so that we can proceed further.

*Title: *Infrastructure Project Manager

*Location: *Merrimack, NH

*Duration: *Contract/ CTH

*Please send resumes to (**ranj...@idctechnologies.com*
<ranj...@idctechnologies.com>*)*

*Responsibilities:          *

·         Responsible for management and delivery of large, complex
Infrastructure projects using Waterfall and Agile.

·         Ensure assigned projects are completed within budget and schedule
while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines.

·         Prepare detailed cost estimates and documentation for project
funding authorization.  Interface with appropriate levels of management to
obtain funding approval signatures.  Explain project scope and the
associated costs as required.

·         Prepare and deliver presentations to senior management.

·         Develop business relationships and integrate project activities
with our technical partners primarily to ensure successful implementation
and support requests across multiple platforms.

·         Manage enhancement requests in compliance with our internal
lifecycle process.  Identify issues with timelines or completion of
enhancements with timely and accurate updates.

·         Contribute to the ongoing improvement and expansion of existing
processes and programs.

·         Lead small group of project managers in project manage excellence
and best practices

.

*Required Skills:           *

·         Excellent collaborative and organizational skills

·         Excellent written and verbal skills

·         Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite

·         Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines

·         Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently

·         Ability to learn new applications

·         Ability to convey complex technical concepts intuitively

·         Bachelor’s degree in Info Technology, Accounting, Finance,
Business or related expertise

·         Minimum of ten years’ of experience in business application
design, implementation, modification and support of an online environment

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Ranjith Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035

Phone : 408-520-2503

Email:- ranj...@idctechnologies.com

Website:- www.idctechnologies.com