*DIRECT CLIENT NEED!! CLIENT VENTECH SOLUTIONS - Max Rate is $45*
*Need ONLY LOCAL TO OH or Near By Who can START IMMEDIATE (THIS WEEK)*

*I need a solid PL/SQL Developer for a 3+ month project here in Columbus
and I need this person to start immediately THIS WEEK POSSIBLY.*

This is exclusive to my company, so I can get immediate feedback on
submissions.

It is important though that this candidate be *local to Ohio* since I need
them to start immediately.

PL/SQL Developer with SSIS

Columbus, OH

3+ Months Contract

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com