Hi,
Hope you are doing well today.....

*Please share resume for the below position at **ganesh.obero...@gmail.com*
<ganesh.obero...@gmail.com>

*This is ganesh, from Oberon IT. We have an urgent requirement for you.
please find the Job Description below and interested please send me your
most updated resume with following details on  ganesh.obero...@gmail.com
<prabha...@oberonit.com>*

*=========================================*

*Full Name of Candidate:*

*Email Address:*

*Contact details:*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation (Yes/NO):*

*Travelling (Yes/NO):*

*Visa Status:*

*4 Digit SSN Number:*

*Availability for the role:*

*Availability for the calls:*

*Any interviews lined up (Yes /No):*

*Expected Rate (c2c/W2/1099):*

*Skype id: Dob: Year of gradution:*

*Photo ID:*

*==========================================*

*Job Title: Cognos Developer with SAS Skills*

*Duration: 6 months… possible extension*

*Location: Buffalo NY*

SKYPE HIRE. So need Photo ID

Overview:

Client is need of an individual skilled in building out a Cognos Reporting
environment and in the reporting development life cycle.

The individual should possess the following:

•             Proven and progressive MIS experience, queries, data mapping
and/or research experience

•             Strong familiarity with database analysis and statistical
techniques.

•             A high level knowledge of available software tool set (e.g.,
SAS, SQL, COGNOS, etc.), data  management and best practices.

•             Highly developed analytical skills to extract information
from data and translate to business
language

•             Implementing data solutions using leading practices in Data
Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Governance and
Information
Security.

•             Working with structured data and relational database's
including tools, theories  and techniques.

•             This person needs to have experience with analytics

•             Cognos specific experience with:

o             Query Studio

o             Analysis Studio

o             Report Studio

o             Event Studio

o             Metrics Studio

o             Framework Manager(this is a must)

*Thanks and Regards,*
ganesh

IT Recruiter

Desk: 972-432-6537, Ext# 313