HI,

This is *Ashutosh Rai *from *IDC Technologies.*

I've a requirement very much resembling to your profile If you are
interested and looking for as new project/JOB then please send me your *updated
profile/resume*, if you are comfortable with the job-description

Hope to get a prompt and an immediate reply from your side

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

*Location:* New York/ New Jersey

   - 5+ yr Java developer

   Hands on java DEVELOPMENT experience. Application support experience
   DOES NOT count. Preferably, experience of developing application from
   scratch with little or no support.

   Willing to stay hand on with coding

   Intermediate DB skills. DB2/sybase preferable.

   Be ready to talk about development best practices used so far.

   *Nice to have*

   Informatica

   Business objects

   Angular