Hi,

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Updated profile,
Availability, and Visa Status and Expected rate ASAP. Please let me know
Comfortable level ASAP

Position:*Senior Cognos Developer *
Location:*CA*
Duration:*6+Months*
Job Description:
• Project management
• Excellent communication
• Client Interface (Ability to effectively interact with business
groups/users)
• Expert SDLC documentation to produce high quality documentation
• Development of power play reports and security associated in 8.4
• Coordinating System and UAT testing for the whole project
• Coordinating with ASP COGNOS Production support team (on site and off
site)
• Experience with 8.4 Cognos migration projects
Special Instructions:
Job Description :
• Project management
• Excellent communication
• Client Interface (Ability to effectively interact with business
groups/users)
• Expert SDLC documentation to produce high quality documentation
• Development of power play reports and security associated

Regards,
Krishna
iMCS Group Inc,
469 442 3300