Hi,

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Updated profile,
Availability, and Visa Status and Expected rate ASAP. Please let me know
Comfortable level ASAP

Position:* SAP SD Functional Analyst*
Location: *New York*
Duration:*3 Months+*
Job Description:
Job Responsibilities:
• Help configure and manage SAP Sales and distribution Systems including
STOs ( *Stock Transport Orders*) , *Inter company Sales Orders and Intra
company Sales Orders*
• Provide Production Support for SAP Sales and Distribution Systems
including batch job handling and SAP job scheduler Skills:
• Five to eight years of SAP SD functional Experience
• Expert in SD sales, Pricing, rebate, Delivery, shipping, and billing.
• Expert in SIS, ABAP debug, SAP queries etc….
• Very good knowledge of SD - MM integration and SD - FI integration

Regards,
Krishna
iMCS Group Inc,
469 442 3300