Business Systems Analyst (FIX)

Location: Boston, MA

Rate: $45 C2C max

Duration: 6+ months

Qualifications

*       Strong knowledge of the Financial Information Exchange (FIX)
protocol
*       5+ years in a technology, operations or service capacity in the
financial services industry
*       analytical and task organization skills
*       Good verbal and written communication skills & team player

Order management system (OMS) and/or Market Structure knowledge preferred

Description

We are looking for a Systems Analyst on behalf of our client, Fidelity
Investments. This position is based in Boston, MA.

Summary

The person should be detail oriented, creative, energetic, self-motivated
problem solver with ability to analyze and utilize broad range of
technologies as appropriate. Strong communication skills and the ability to
contribute to multiple projects concurrently are essential.

In this position, you will work with equity trading systems and be involved
in investigating and analyzing ways to augment and improve those systems
through gathering and documenting requirements from traders and other
business sponsors; exploring and implementing alternatives like algorithmic
trading, crossing engines, direct market access, etc.  You will coordinate
connectivity between a proprietary order management system and trading
partners, e.g. broker dealers and third-party trading applications, to
enable electronic trading capability.  The job will require participation
with support teams within Fidelity and with brokers and vendors to gather
connection details and test connections.  You will work with developers and
analysts to create and execute functional and automated test cases that
cover the full functionality of electronic trading of this equity trading
application as well as develop training materials and conduct trader
training.  Analytical participation in electronic trading projects that
encompass areas outside of but including FIX and order routing is also part
of this role.

Responsibilities

*       40% - Executing test cases on the trading system to verify new or
existing broker network connections
*       20% - Work with traders, brokers and vendors and project teams to
define and document business functional requirements, and manage projects to
that end
*       40% - Production support and issue resolution for electronic
connectivity (Tier 2. Following up with Vendors to find out why problems
have happened).

*

Thanks & regards,
Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.