*Urgent need a Datawarehouse Subject Matter Expert.//Chicago, IL// 3 Months
Contract...*
*
*
*Please send resume ASAP @ a...@dwlabs.com*

Job Tittle : Datawarehouse Subject Matter Expert.
Location:  Chicago, IL.
Duration: 3 Months Contract.
Rate: DOE.

*Required Skills:*
Our Informatics team is looking for a Datawarehouse SME.
The Datawarehouse SME should be an expert in Ab Initio and Cognos.
Other ETL and BI tools will be considered, but we have a strong preference
for both Ab Initio and Cognos.
In addition to the ETL and BI skills, Stored Procedure Knowledge as well as
strong UNIX Scripting Skills would be desired.
The database is DB2.
This SME will lead a team of full-time staff and contractors to run an
application's datawarehouse and datamart that are loaded daily.
The BI reporting layer is accessible to business users on a daily basis
where they can run several different reports.
The Cognos reports in turn call stored procedures which are executed against
the database and returned to users within seconds.
This position will have lots of opportunity to be hands-on, lead team
members, architect designs and solutions as well as interact with business
users/sponsors and senior management.

*

Thanks & Regards....?

Adam Smith.