Dear Partners,

I have an excellent OBIEE DEVELOPER consultant rolled out from project,
please find the summary of my consultant below:

Consultant

Skills

Exp

Location

Availability

      Sravanth Reddy

                  OBIEE

         7 Years

         California

        Immediate

Summary

.         Over 7 years of IT experience with extensive experience in Data
Warehousing solutions using Siebel e-Business Applications, Siebel
Analytics/OBIEE and Informatica.

.         Expertise in designing and development of Repository (OBIEE/Siebel
analytics).

.         Experience in End-to-end implementation of OBIEE Applications.

.         Extensive experience in Siebel Analytics 7.x, OBIEE 10.1.3
including configuring repository, creating/managing OBIEE Intelligent
Dashboards, Answers, Delivers and IBots.

.         Extensive hands on experience in Metadata Modeling at all three
layers (Physical, Business Model and Presentation) using the Siebel
Analytics Administration Tool.

.         Proficient in Installing and Configuring Oracle Business
Intelligence, both stand-alone & Enterprise Applications, Knowledge in DAC
Client/Server installation and configuration.

.         Experience in creating Metadata Objects and Web Catalog Objects
(Dashboards, Pages, and Reports) using Admin Tool and Siebel Analytics Web.

.         Worked on Caching mechanisms, aggregations for better performance.

.         Experience in Metadata Modeling at all three layers (Physical,
Business Model and Presentation) using the Siebel Analytics Administration
Tool.

.         Experience in Debugging, Optimizing and Performance Tuning of
Oracle Bi Dashboards/ Reports.

.         Have extensive experience in Oracle back-end programming using
PL/SQL.

.         Experience in creating Metadata Objects and Web Catalog Objects
(Dashboards, Pages, and Reports) using Admin Tool and Siebel Analytics Web.

.         Over 7 years of IT experience with extensive experience in Data
Warehousing solutions using Siebel e-Business Applications, Siebel
Analytics/OBIEE and Informatica.

.         Expertise in designing and development of Repository (OBIEE/Siebel
analytics).

Thanks for your time & concern .. .. .. .. .. ..

PRANEETH

Principal Consultant - Business Development || Platinum Infosys Inc ||

Phone: 214 - 550 - 0886 | Fax: 214 - 260 - 1160 | Email:
<mailto:prane...@platinuminfosys.com> prane...@platinuminfosys.com |

Yahoo Live @ Praneeth_rec | Linked@
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/linkpraneeth>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/linkpraneeth | Visit us @
<http://www.platinuminfosys.com/> www.platinuminfosys.com |

  _____

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with "
<mailto:prane...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>
remove" and include your "original e-mail address/addresses" in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

  _____

Think Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.