*Hot Position immediate interview*

* *

*Please send your profiles to da...@addonusa.com*

* *

*FileNet P8 Developer*

*Location         Bellevue, NE or Remote *

*Duration        3 to 4 Month Plus Contract *

*Requirement On-Site or Remote *

*Telephone and/or Skype Interview*
FileNet P8 Developer / MUST HAVE CFS-ICI

Content Federation Service and Content Integrator working with P8 and
needing a custom connector.

Project Scope that I need assistance on:

a. install IBM FileNet Content Foundation (P8 CM – with current, up to date
functionality) in Production environment;

d. provide CFS-ICI custom connectors to connect to content in a file system
and metadata in a database;

e. provide Installation Services for Content Federated Services for IBM
Content Integrator (CFS-ICI) for one (1) production environment; and

f. provide performance tuning to the system for CFS-ICI.

I'm looking for a resource to lead and provide shadowing so client can
train someone on my team on CFS-ICI.

We expect the work to be done remotely using VPN.  If onsite work is needed
it the customer location is Bellevue, NE.

*Thanks & Regards,***

*Davis***

Technical Recruiter* ***

*Addon Technologies, Inc.*

*17197 N. Laurel Park Dr | Suite #513 | Livonia, MI 48152*

Email : da...@addonusa.com | Pho: 734.956.4737 Ext 164

www.addonusa.com

Gtalk : davis.johnson203