fits the *below job description*.

Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

QA Analyst
Paramus ,NJ - F2F
5 Months Contract
Rate is Low but Will Close :-)

*Details of Position:*This position will include work on testing
applications within the Scanning Applications, Automation and Automotive
areas. The Tech QA will be responsible for interpreting functional
requirements and creating/maintaining test scenarios and scripts in QC,
along with test data preparation and test script execution; ability to
document test plans for low to medium complexity projects; ability to
create and execute scripts through QTP. The Tech QA must possess excellent
knowledge of standard testing practices, along with usage of QC and QTP and
the standard MS products. Also requires excellent analytical skills and
interpersonal and oral/written communication skills. Must be able to learn
and adapt quickly.

*Additional Skills:*Experience with testing message based systems
Experience with Web based systems
QC - Intermediate Team Track - Intermediate QTP - Intermediate Microsoft
Office - Advanced

*Primary Skill:* *Quality Center (QC)*

*Additional Skills:*
*Team Track* - Intermediate