*Hi*

*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*

*shiv...@technocraftsol.com* <shiv...@technocraftsol.com>

We have an Immediate Opening with Our Direct Client for a Long term
contract position

*Job Title : Senior Windows Engineer  Long term contract  - Dallas, TX -
LOCALS ONLY*

*Job summary: *

Deploys the release of new technologies as well as designs, installs,
configures, maintains and performs system integration testing of PC/server
operating systems, related utilities, hardware and other infrastructure
components for production and non-production environments. Responsible for
troubleshooting server problems. Researches, evaluates and recommends
software and hardware products. Supports server platforms and messaging
services and maintains a secure systems environment. Specifies hardware
needs based on application requirements and anticipated growth, installs
new servers and maintains the server infrastructure.

*Core job requirements:*

a. Expertise with provisioning and administering servers, operating
systems, hardware, and related infrastructure utilities

b. Ability to serve as a technical resource for infrastructure and other
projects

c. Ability to troubleshoot and help solve problems

d. Participate in 24/7 On Call rotation

*Experience:*

a. 10 or more years of experience administrating Windows 2008 R2 or higher

b. 10 or more years of experience administrating Active Directory Services
include Domain Services, DHCP, DNS

c. Expert knowledge of troubleshooting windows server operating system and
active directory services

d. *Expert knowledge of hyper-v virtualization (prefer windows 2008 R2)*

e. MCSA or equivalent is preferred

*Core skills:*

a. Deep experience in systems administration with servers, operating
systems, and other infrastructure components that match the technologies
within the Dean Foods infrastructure landscape

b. Excellent verbal/written communication skills

c. Strong attention to detail

d. Ability to analyze and solve problems

e. Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and
disciplines

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

If you are interested, please send me your updated resume with your contact
number. I will be in touch with you ASAP

Regards,

 Shivani Asthana

Phone: 614-664-7661

Email: shiv...@technocraftsol.com

Website: www.technocraftsol.com

Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>

Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>

Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9