Hi,
My name is Vijay . I have great opportunity for which I need skilled
candidates . Please read through my SOW below and let me know if you have
any candidates for the open positions. on C2C. Hopefully we can build an
alliance for a great partnership.

Please send resumes to *vijay.addon...@gmail.com <vijay.addon...@gmail.com>*

Job Role : Security Architect
Location : Erlanger, KY
Duration : 4-6 months

    *MUST have Juniper VPN and Bluecoat Proxy experience*

    Role : Security Architect
    Role Description : Establishes technical standards, architects system
design, configuration based on requirements and best practices. Expert in
Risk Assessment and vulnerability / threat management.
    Desired Experience : 5.00 yrs.
    General Description : Upgrading existing Juniper VPN and Bluecoat Proxy
server implementations to latest version. Current rule sets need to be
totally re-worked, so they are more easily managed. Architecture
considerations should include future need for expansion of SSL decryption
of web browsing and data feeds to a network DLP.
    Requirements/Must Have : 1. Juniper VPN implementation and rule set
creation experien

*Thanks & Regards,*

 *Vijay *

*Contact : 908-388-1241*