Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*IBM Optim Architect*

*Buffalo, NY*

*6months*

*$80/ hr on 1099/C2C and $70/hr on W2*

We have another more senior position we are seeking to fill in addition to
the Analyst position sent out last week for IBM Optim.   We are looking for
an individual who has worked with the Optim Data Growth product and
specifically with application demise/decommissioning initiatives involving
archiving of application data using IBM Optim.  This person needs to
function as an Architect, who can articulate the nuances of the product and
help build the solution.

*Requirements:*

• Worked on an archival project with the Optim tool on data growth solution.

• Involved in at least 1-2 end-to-end Implementation archival project
lifecycles.

* Minimum of 8 to 10 experience in Architecting, developing and
implementing archival solutions for very large and complex IT organizations.

• Strong knowledge on IBM Optim, data warehousing and modeling concepts

• Capture technical requirements for data archival, retention and reporting
(Data Access)

• Collaborate with BA to understand and validate solution constructs

• Define solution blue print including robust data model for archiving and
meta data management

• Define system management processes for better implementation of data
archiving solution

• Create requirement / design documents for each of  the prospective
archived application

• Must have requirement gathering skills and should have involved in req.
phase in a few projects.

• Prior experience on working with database systems like Oracle, Mainframe,
DB2, SQL etc.,

• Data Analysis skills and exposure to Test Data Management.

*Mandatory:*

1) Data Archival - IBM Optim tool (Data Growth)

2) Data validations and Analytical problem solving skills

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bist*

*Technical Recruiter*

*[image: images]* <http://www.sageci.com/>

email: sb...@sagetl.com

Phone: 732-851-1596/ 732-767-0010 Ext: 542

Gtalk: shilpi.recruiter1

Ymail: shilpi.recruiter

*[image: Linkedin_Logo]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shilpi-bist/82/944/7a7/>