*Java Developer in CA for 6+months CTH !!! IMM Need!!!!!!*

*Looking out for USC and GC holders*

*Kindly Reply On: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*

*  Sacramento, CA*

 Education required
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent

Education preferred
Masters Degree preferred

Skills required -
Good UI Skills with experience in MyFaces, RichFaces or Icefaces;
strong Java language fundamental knowledge and experience in Services
Oriented Architecture (SOA) based application development;
proficient in all phases of System Development Life Cycle and
methodologies, especially of modern iterative methods;
strong communication skills with ability to articulate and present creative
ideas; strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight timelines;
passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people;
proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with a
across-departmental team;
strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues
independently.

Skills preferred -
Experience required -  7+ years experience building JEE compliant
applications using Servlet, Hibernate, JSF, Facelets and Spring;
experience with relational database technologies, including SQL or Oracle;
experience with Liferay portal server and developing Java portlets is a
plus but not required.

Regards,
Lisa Dutt
Technical Recruiter
Desk No : 609-935-3773 Ext 102
lisa.d...@itbtalent.com | lisa.dut...@gmail.com
www.itbrainiac.com
Disclaimer: We respect your online privacy, if you have received this mail
in error or are not interested in receiving our emails in future please
accept our apology
and reply us with a request to be removed from our mailing list in subject
line "REMOVE".