Hi,

Greetings of the day!!
Please find the below requirement and if you have any profiles, share to
vas...@pegasyssoft.com

*iSeries Systems Administrator*

Location: *Springfield* ,*Missouri*.

Duration: 6*+ months *

Interview: *Phone Screen to Offer*

*Must have:*
• *SAN V7000 Expertise*
• At least 5 years *AS/400,iSeries Administration*
• Extensive *RPG programming*  • New Store Configuration
• Account Userid Creation *– OS/400, 3rd Party Software*
• OS/400 and *LPP* installation, configuration and support
• *PTF Cum, Group and Hiper installation*
• *Performance Tuning and customization*
• *CL programming*
• *BRMS installation*, configuration and support
*HMC Setup/Usage • LPAR configuration/build* • 3rd Party software
installation, configuration and support
• iSeries Data Communication Skills (*LAN typologies and communication
protocols (DDM, MQSeries, FTP))*
• *iSeries Infrastructure incident ticket handling/resolution* • System
Sizing support
• Peripheral Set up and Troubleshooting
• Audit Report Running/Resolution
• Robot Schedule Job Set up and alteration
• Additional Project Support as needed
• Rotational On call support
• Effective communication skills

Thanks &  Regards

*Vasavi** | *IT Recruiter

*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*

Direct - *248-440-7994* ; Phone - *248-327-3080 Ext (209)*

vas...@pegasyssoft.com *| *vasavi.pega...@gmail.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vasavi-sahasra/5a/32/1a6/>

*Think Green! Before printing this e-mail ask the question, is it
necessary?*

*We respect your online privacy. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails, please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused*