Hi

Hope you are doing good.

I have got an urgent requirement for from one of our client.

Please find the below job description and do share me an updated resume
along with the best rate and availability.

*Position : UI Developer*

*Location : Englewood, CO*

*Duration : 4-6 months.*

Job description:

·         Hands on experience in HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript and
JQuery.

·         Working knowledge of Angular JS or any other JavaScript framework
that supports MVC architecture.

·         Able to integrate JQuery plugins. Support development team during
HTML integration and defect fixing.

·         Excellent working knowledge in cross compatibility issues with
different versions of browsers (including IE7/8/9).

·         Experience in various site optimization techniques. CSS and
JavaScript debugging skills using firebug, IE developer tool or other
debugging tools.

·         Efficient organizational work ethics, value based effective
decision-making, team based cooperation and communication skills.

·         Experience with agile methodology and deliver work under pressure
situations efficiently.

·         Able to slice visual designs or PSDs using Photoshop and convert
them into standard xHTML pages with proper CSS and JavaScript (if
required).

Experience in UI development for eCommerce websites would be a plus

Regards,

Umesh kumar

HCL Global Systems, Inc

24543 Indoplex Circle,

Suite 220, Farmington. MI 48335

Board- 248 473 0720 Ext: 142.

Gtalk or IM umeshv.bgsl

Email Id: ume...@hclglobal.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)+