Hello,

Hope you are doing good!

*We have an immediate openings for the following requirements. Please go
through the requirements and let me if any candidates available.*

*If any candidates available , please send profiles to **r...@erpanderp.com
<r...@erpanderp.com>** or feel free to reach me at **510-358-3392*

*Job Title : Oracle Financials Resource*

*Location : San Jose, CA Duration: 6+months contract *

*Job Description*

*: As part of Oracle Financials implementation, we are looking for a strong
onsite support staff to help with the following:*

*Expertise in the following:*

   1. Excellent understating of various accounting functions and processes.
   2. Oracle EBS Financial system (GL, AP, AR, FA, eBTax, Cash Management)
   3. Strong expertise in  Revenue  recognition & Channel Revenue Management
   4. Experience in business and functional requirements.  Ability to come
   up with new and better processes.
   5. Testing various CRP builds and written test scripts for Oracle EBS
   Financials.  Knowledge of standard testing tools (e.g. Blueprint).
   6. Familiar with standard testing models; regression, SIT, stress, and
   other testing.
   7. Ability to write FSG and BI Publisher reports.
   8. Excellent communications skills and ability to work within a team
   environment.

*The requirements identified above will span across the following
functional areas:*

   1. Accounts Receivable
   2. Accounts Payable
   3. Fixed Assets
   4. General Ledger
   5. Cash Management
   6. eBTax (Use Taxes)
   7. Settlement Accounting
   8. Revenue Booking (Rev-Share, Deferral, Costs)
   9. Cost Allocations
   10. Month End Closing

*Rama Goud*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Email: r...@erpanderp.com <http://erpanderp.com/>  Phone:510-358-3392 *

*Fax# 775 201 9919*

*Skype Id:kamal.goud5 Gtalk: kamalgoud.erpanderp*

*ERP and ERP Corp. California, USA. www.erpanderp.com
<http://www.erpanderp.com/>*