Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at *chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*
<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

*Position  : OBIEE developer + Informatica skills Location  :
Seattle,WADuration  : 4 Months Contract*

*Job Description:*
• Candidate should have 5+ years of experience in developing ETL
mappings/workflows using Informatica
• Extensive knowledge of Oracle OBIEE reporting tool
• Expert knowledge of SQL
• Extensive hands on experience with different transformations like -
lookup, joiner, normalize, etc.
• Experience in application troubleshooting and performance tuning is
desired.
• Understanding Data Sources; Use Data Modeling concepts to design and
develop Dimensional Model for a Data Warehouse
• Implementation of Data Warehousing, Data Marts, Star and Snow Flake
Schema Modeling
• Experience working with high volume transactions is desired.
• Coordinate integration/system test with SIT team and provide support on
user acceptance test
• Must be self motivated and dependable. Should have strong understanding
of various relational databases.