Hello Associates,

We are currently looking for AI Developer with 4-5 years of experience to
work with our Banking client in Edison, NJ.

Job Description:

Role-AI/Ab Initio Developer

Location- Edison, NJ

Duration-6-12 months

·         Hands on Ab Initio development experience implementing SDLC /
Full life-cycle implementation.

·         Experience handling huge data warehouses is a plus.

·         Good knowledge on Java / J2EE programming.

·         Familiar with Agile / Scrum.

·         Experience with finance / banking is added advantage.

Regards,

*Robin Sunny*

10 Austin Ave | Iselin, NJ, 08830.

Tel : 732-444-4876