Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Hybris Developer*

*Location*: Indianapolis, IN

*Duration:* 6 month Contract

Job description:

*We have an immediate opening for a Sr. Hybris Developer in our
Indianapolis, IN location.*

*Must Have Skills: *

·         5+ years Java/J2EE technologies like JDBC, Spring / MVC, JSP,
Java Web services, ORM, OOD

·         2+ years in Hybris development with working knowledge of WCMS,
CRON Jobs, Impexes, Spring / MVC, 3rd Party Integrations. 5.x preferred.

·         B2C experience preferred.

*Desired Skills: *

·         A self-starter, self-motivated individual with a proven track
record of working solo on development projects.

·         Strong interpersonal skills and the willingness to teach and
mentor Web  Development team members and other IT individuals.

·         Willingness to learn from other IT associates.

·         Broad knowledge of project management methodologies and
requirements.

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the
ability to influence or persuade others in positive or negative
circumstances.

·         Ability to manage tasks with attention to detail and accuracy.

·         Strong commitment to customer service.

·         Strong problem solving and analytical skills.

·         Willingness and ability to accept after-hours support calls and
the dedication to resolve after-hours calls to resolution, as necessary to
support the business.

·         Ability and willingness for extended travel (business meetings
and/or training).

·         An attention to detail and ability to problem solve on the fly

·         Able to work in a team environment

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

[image: signature-logo (2)]

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

[image: http://www.sdhe.com/images/Photo_Gallery/E-Verify_Logo.jpg]

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.