Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Sr. Java developer*

*Miami, FL*

*6+ Months contract*

*Phone and Skype*

*Must Haves:*

3 years of Java Enterprise Application Development experience

Security experience

3 years conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
(application and infrastructure)

Source code review experience

Bachelor’s degree

*Plus:*

MVC experience

GIAC, GXPN, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CISSP, or CEH

*Day to Day:*

Our client is looking for Vulnerability/Penetration Testers. This role is a
Java Enterprise Application Developer with security experience for web and
desktop applications. This person needs to have a background in development
testing who has moved into more security with source code analysis
experience.

The perfect candidate for this role would be able to do static and dynamic
vulnerability testing.

Your duties will include providing infrastructure and application
vulnerability assessment and penetration testing services to our customers
businesses globally through a comprehensive testing process, as well as
identifying weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the system and proposing
countermeasures. You will perform vulnerability assessment and dynamic
penetration testing of web and desktop-based applications and mobile
interfaces for the company’s global businesses and technology teams,
relating to information gathering, authentication, authorization, session
management, privilege escalations, Siteminder security issues, web-based
loopholes, and source code reviews. You will also plan, implement, upgrade
and monitor security measures for the protection of information and
electronic infrastructure using ethical hacking, security control and
countermeasure skills, and prepare security assessment reports.
Additionally, you will perform automated scans in support of application
vulnerability assessments and source code reviews utilizing Burp Proxy,
Appscan and Web Inspect. Utilize networking skills to understand complex
network and architecture diagrams and perform threat modeling on web
applications. Write custom exploits using shell scripting and programming
languages. Confer with users to discuss assessment results, data access
needs, and security violations and consult on programming changes and
remediation options. Retest fixed security vulnerabilities and publish test
results in formal security assessment reports. You will be expected to act
as a subject matter expert in offensive information security including
databases, networking, operating systems, applications, and programming

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

[image: signature-logo (2)]

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

[image: http://www.sdhe.com/images/Photo_Gallery/E-Verify_Logo.jpg]

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.