*Hi,*

One of our direct clients has an urgent requirement and I would like to
check with you if you are interested.

Request you to kindly take a look at the requirement mentioned below and
revert back with updated resumes.

*Please sent resumes to sivakishore...@gmail.com
<sivakishore...@gmail.com> only.*

*Position 1: *

*BI Developer *

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*Must have experience with Informatica and Cognos. Candidate have 6-8
years of experiance.*

*Position 2: *

*Java Developer with IBM BPM tools *

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

Some of the IBM experience required is given below.

For Intake the following skill set.

IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment

IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere

IBM Rational Software Architect

IBM Web Content Manager

IBM WebSphere Portal

IBM Web Experience Factory

IBM ODM Decision Center

IBM ODM Decision Server

IBM BPM Process Server Advanced

IBM BPM Process Center Advanced

IBM BPM Process Designer

IBM BPM Integration Designer

IBM Cognos Business Intelligence

IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Advanced Business Author

IBM SPSS Modeler Gold

IBM SPSS Modeler Gold Server

IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager Application Diagnostics (ITCAMAD)

IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management (APM) Production

IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management (APM) Non-Production

*Please sent resumes to sivakishore...@gmail.com
<sivakishore...@gmail.com> only.*

*Warm Regards,*

*Kishore** | Technical Recruiter |*