Hi ,

Send me matching profiles at   *gsha...@tekshapers.com
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position :                              Salesforce Developer*

*Location :                             Cincinnati, OH*

*Interview Process :            Phone + Face To Face *

*Duration :                              6+ Month  *

Requirements:
• Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty Need Mobile experience
• 6+ years’ experience with Salesforce, Need Mobile experience
• 6 + years’ Experience in Unix, Linux or similar operating environment
experience
• 6+ years front-end integration experience working with development teams
on the deployment of web based applications (Java, extJS, Apex, Visual
force)
• Experience in systems design, operational support, hands-on
implementation and configuration of software and network infrastructure
• Strong knowledge and experience in VPN, Firewall, load-balancing, network
security, and network management platforms
• Experience in auditing network security compliance to maintain system
security
• Current Salesforce Admin or Developer Certification completed
• Must have excellent communication as they will interface with the business

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*