Dear Friends,

We are looking for seasonal Sales team with experience in  IT Consulting
Sales.

We are also looking for Immigration Expert.

*Location: Hyderabad, India or Anywhere in US*

*Number of Positions: 15-20*

Ideal Candidate would be:

*Job Duties*

·         Interviewing and *Placing IT professionals* with potential/
Existing  clients

·         Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients
and candidates

·         Providing consistent communication and career guidance to
candidates

·         Having at least 3-4 years IT Consulting Sales experience

·         Able to effectively communicate with resources and clients.

·         Able to identify and client needs and identify right resource,
should posses ability to negotiate.

·         Strong ability in networking on social sites.

·         Demonstrate the ability to work on toes.

·         Excellent communication skill

*What can you expect from us:*

·         *Competitive compensation package with bonus earning potential*

·         *Commission structure mirrors our company philosophy. Happy
Recruiters = Happy Managers and Candidates. *

·         *Flexible work environment; we don't micromanage since we hire
bright people who don't need it or want it.*

 Immigration Expert;

Need to have In depth Knowledge of complete immigration process like LCA,
Wage determination, Handling of cases with consultants as well Attorneys
etc. Compensation is not a bar for right candidate.

Please send your updated profiles at the earliest. All the positions are
based out at Srinagar Colony, Hyderabad.

--

Thanks,

 *Amar*

*Nihaki Systems*

*Phone: 732**-438**-**1906** Extn: 101*

*Fax: 732-200-3425*

*Mail Id: **a...@nihaki.com*
<https://west.exch024.serverdata.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=_YxX4TwVDU6gBGqi6xJxagwjuTgsAdEIn8shnphaFKlguCGdyNixivpbb3nLLgG9OcP0HzDcX3Y.&URL=mailto%3aamar%40nihaki.com>

and a remove link for removal from our mailing list Click Here
<https://west.exch024.serverdata.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=_YxX4TwVDU6gBGqi6xJxagwjuTgsAdEIn8shnphaFKlguCGdyNixivpbb3nLLgG9OcP0HzDcX3Y.&URL=mailto%3aamar%40nihaki.com%3fsubject%3dRemove>
  to Remove from the mailing list.