HI

Please share the matching profiles at  mohan.sha...@rgtalent.com

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest

*Job Title*

Sr. System Administrator

*Project Location*

Nyc NY

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

MOI-Phone+Face2Face

SUMMARY DESCRIPTION:

•             Senior Enterprise Data Center Systems Administrator with the
ability to perform Moves, Add’s and Changes following documented procedures
and industry best practices.

•             NOC duties including incident response and triage for
network, server and data center environments locally and in remote
locations.

•             Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to
perform the functions of the job.

•             Works with Senior Engineers to complete project tasks.

SPECIAL SKILLS/ABILITIES:

•             Industry Certifications Preferred

•             VMWare VCP

•             Microsoft MCSE, MCP

•             NetApp Storage SAN/NAS

•             Cisco CCNA

•             Ability to work independently and prioritize issues based on
documented criticality.

•             Excellent written and verbal communication skills

INCUMBENT SPECIFIC DETAIL

•             Windows Server Administration

•             Active Directory Support

•             VMware Administration

•             NetApp SAN Monitoring

•             CommVault Backup Systems Administration

•             Infrastructure Monitoring: Solar Winds, SCOM

•             McAfee EPO Anti-virus Administration

•             Windows WSUS Patching, SCCM 2012

•             SQL Management Studio Administration\Monitoring

•             MS Exchange Administration\Monitoring

•             Able to work; Weekends, Holidays, Shifts outside of normal
business hours, Overtime

Regards,

Mohan Sharma

Recruiter