Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great!

We have Excellent consultants for Corp 2 Corp Jobs. Below are the
technologies we currently have .We Really appreciate if you can add
*shar...@smtworks.com
<shar...@smtworks.com>* to your C2C Distribution list.

Technologies we are Expertise in are *"Java, .Net, IOS, SQL BI (SSIS, SSAS,
SSRS), Bigdata (Hadoop), DevOps / Build & Release, SharePoint, Cognos(TM1),
Salesforce , Tableau, Java UI, BA & WebSphere Message Broker/ IIB ”*

Looking forward to work with you.

*Name*

*Technology*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Experience*

*Availability*

Gowtham

Java Developer

Richmond, VA

Open

7+

Immediate

Kabir

Java Developer

Wilmington, DE

Open

7+

Immediate

Hitpal

Java Developer

Edison, NJ

Open

6+

Immediate

Spandana

Java Developer

Richmond, VA

Open

6+

Immediate

Jyothsna

Java Developer

Providence, RI

Open

6+

Immediate

Naga Venkat

Java Developer

New York, NY

Open

6+

Immediate

Abhinay

.Net Developer

New York, NY

Open

6+

Immediate

Jiger

.Net Developer

Edison, NJ

Open

6+

Immediate

Anup

IOS Developer

Bellevue, WA

Open

7+

Immediate

Srinivas

IOS Developer

Richmond, VA

Open

7+

Immediate

Harish S

IOS Developer

Edison, NJ

Open

6+

Immediate

Praveen

SQL BI Consultant

Boston, MA

Open

8+

Immediate

Sathwik

SQL BI (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)

Indianapolis, IN

Open

7+

Immediate

Harish A

SQL BI (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)

Edison, NJ

Open

6+

Immediate

Akhil

Bigdata (Hadoop)

Cary, NC

Open

7+

Immediate

Karthik V

Hadoop Developer

Chicago, IL

Open

6+

Immediate

Jeevan

SharePoint Developer

Chicago, IL

Open

7+

Immediate

Shanthan

SharePoint Admin/Developer

Dover DE

Open

6+

Immediate

Rohit

Cognos Developer (TM1)

Houston, TX

Open

7+

Immediate

Nihar

DevOps / Build & Release

Fremont, CA

Open

6+

Immediate

Rama

Salesforce Developer/ Admin

Edison, NJ

Open

8+

Immediate

Manish

Tableau Developer

Dallas, TX

Open

8+

Immediate

Aashiq

Java UI Developer

Ashburn, VA

Open

6+

Immediate

Gokul

Business Analyst (BA)

Edison, NJ

Open

6+

Immediate

Karthik CH

WebSphere Message Broker

Armonk, NY

Open

5+

Immediate

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Sharath Kumar*

*Notice of Confidentiality:*
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution.