Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing great !!

Please share me the relevant Profiles. *Need Visa Copy before Submission*

*Title : Desktop Engineer*

*Location : Greater Providence Rhode Island*

*Interview Mode :  Phone or Skype*

*Duration :  6+ month contract *

Our retail client is seeking a Desktop Engineer for a Sophos Encryption
project.  This resource will work onsite Mon-Fri, on a contract basis.

Focus of this Desktop Engineer is Sophos Encryption

   - 5-7 years of related technical experience.
   - Ability to develop, Implement and maintain enterprise deployment and
   software application packaging infrastructure.
   - Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems including Windows
   7, Windows 8, Server 2008 and 2012

*Must Haves: *

   -   Knowledge of Microsoft Deployment Ki
   - Knowledge of SCCM deployment
   - Good organization skills
   - Knowledge of Encryption Software (Sophos)
   -  Clear communication skills

*Tasks: *

   - Monitor incidents related to the encryption projec
   - Test hardware for Sophos packages and encryption
   - Work closely with Sophos Security team
   - Work closely with deployment teams to troubleshoot issues
   - Keep track of all machines that have been upgraded
   - Provide reports

--

Thanks & Regards

*Harshit Mittal*
Technical Recruiter

1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563

Direct 408-709-1760 * 9653

*hars...@tresourceinc.com <hars...@tresourceinc.com>*