Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

*Note *: This is Not our direct client requirement.

Title: .NET Developer
Location: Princeton, NJ
Phone Interview and *Onsite face to face interview (local candidates who
can go onsite*)
Duration: 6+ month contract

Our client in the Healthcare industry is looking for a .NET Developer for a
very long term contract who has hands-on experience with scripting and can
develop from scratch across multiple platforms.

*Job Description:*
Experience with Test Automation (UI/Web based)

*Experience writing automation queriesExperience with NUNIT testing*
Hands-on experience with scripting.
Will be working on the ACM team and developing from scratch and across
multiple platforms
.NET experience