*Hello*,

*Hope you all are doing Great…!!!!!*

To introduce myself, my name is *Vishal JI Awasthi* and I am a *Lead
Technical Recruiter* with *www.Srimatrix.Com <http://www.Srimatrix.Com>,* I
am working on the role below for our client, please let me know if you or
anyone you know is interested. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day..

SAP MM functional consultant with IS Media experience (7 years of exp
at-least)

Location : Northern NJ

3 to 6 month assignment

NO Job Description

*Need submission details below-*

*Full Legal Name                     : Contact Number                    :
Email ID                                    : Current
Location                   : *

*Relocation                               :*

*Last 4 digit of SSN                 : Skype ID
                                  : DOB(MM/DD)                        : *

*Availability to Join                : *

*Work authorization               :*

*Education, University, Year:*

*Regards,*

*Vishal Ji Awasthi*

*Srimatrix Inc.*

vis...@srimatrix.com :  *Phone: **214-227-9311*

*Privacy Policy** | Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please reply with Remove/Unsubscribe in subject line of this
eMail and we will Remove your email from our list immediately** .*