Hello!!

Hope you are doing fine!!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 609-897-9670 Ext 2177 (ravind...@sysmind.com )

*Role: SAP Master Data Governance - MDG*

*Location: Dublin, OH*

*Contract Position*

*6+ Months*

**Need Visa Copy+ Photo ID*

*Job Description:*

· 8-10 years of SAP MDG 8.x implementation experience

· Good knowledge of MDG Data Modeling, Configuration, Enhancements, Data
Governance, Process orchestration via workflow mechanisms and enterprise
application

· Proposes, programs or configures, documents and tests business solution
in SAP MDG application according to the functional and technical
requirements

· Builds professional relationships with clients, management and team
members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions

· Writing detailed requirements for development

· Effectively communicate directly and provide professional cooperation
with client

*Skill and Experience Details:*
*Mandatory Skills:* SAP Master Data Governance - MDG Data Management, MDM -
Master Data Management

Ravinder Kaur | SYSMIND, LLC

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]