Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Role -  SharePoint BA*

*Location - Portsmouth, NH*

*MOI       -  Face to face *

*Job Description*

1. Looking for a BA who has experience with SharePoint 2010/2013. The
candidate can also have experience with SharePoint 2003/2007 along with the
necessary SQL knowledge.
2. The BA will be working mainly on SharePoint migration projects where the
sites, content etc. is being migrated from SharePoint 2010 to 2013.
3. The BA should have functional knowledge on Infopath Forms, Workflows,
Custom Design within SharePoint etc.
4. The BA should also will be working with Business Partners located in
different regions like EU, APAC etc.

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

[image: cid:image001.png@01D01011.0B0A3090]