Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description* - DON'T SUBMIT FAKE CANDIDATES !*

Please reply at *chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*
<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

Position : Full Stack Java Engineer
Location: King of Prussia, PA (*Must be Local - F2F interview on Thursday -
Start ASAP*)
Duration : 5+ month contract

*Responsibilities:*
Looking for more of an Engineer than "just a Developer. Looking for someone
who wants to do more than just get requirements and code to them.
Java (Groovy, Jython or Python are pluses)
Spring and/or Struts
Hibernate
Oracle

*Angular and NodeWebSphere or WebLogic*