Hi,

My name is Ruby and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at Dominion Technology..,
Below is an urgent requirement for our client.

*Role: Specialized Technical Consultant (SAP/FICO) *

*Location: Woodland Hills, CA (Local Only)*

*Duration: 3-months Work Authorization: GC/USC *
*Interview Process:*
1. Phone with Fahrenheit IT Account Manager
2. Phone with Client
3. F2F with client
4. Decision!

Specialized Technical Consultant (SAP/FICO)

*Location:*
*Job Type:* 3-Months Contract-to-Hire

**Client is not providing sponsorship at this time**

·          SAP FICO Functional Analyst, with at least 3 full life cycle SAP
implementations.

·          Strong SAP FICO experience required, with an emphasis on FIGL,
FIAR and COPA.

·          Assists client in implementing/configuring, upgrading or
optimizing SAP/Vistex solution.

·          Works with SAP Solution Architect to review proposed
changes/implementations to ensure overall solution plugs into the global
enterprise solution.

·          Requires demonstrated subject matter expertise in the specified
technical area.

·          Experience in working with EAI technologies, writing functional
specifications.

·          Good finance business process knowledge: P2P, O2C and R2R.

·          Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively
to all levels of the organisation

·          Vistex experience preferred.

*Travel*

Ability to travel inside & outside US.

*Ruby Kumari*

[image: logo]

       *www.dtscinc.com* <http://www.dtscinc.com/>

E-mail: rkum...@dtscinc.com

*Dominion Technology Services Corp*.

3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300,

Richmond, VA 23233, USA Direct: 804-410-0066, Ext-116

FAX:  804-302-6031

*www.dtscinc.com* <http://www.dtscinc.com/>

[image: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CCEC61.7870C120]"Certified
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"