*Linux Engineer, Level 3 Support*
*Ann Arbor, Michigan*
Focus: Linux environment providing Level 3 Support
· 4 year college degree
· 3-4 years related experience
· 5 years total experience
· Linux administration skills
· Perl and Shell Scripting
· Experience in working with real-time messaging systems
· Experience in working with concurrent and multi-threading
· Experience in working with distributed messaging systems and
· Experience in working with low-latency and high performing systems
· Experience in debugging Java memory/thread dumps, TCP dumps, OS
· Strong familiarity in TCP/IP, Socket, RMI and Networking
· Strong familiarity with SQL and Oracle Database administration
· Java and Middleware Software Support Experience
· Strong learning agility, curiosity and problem solving skills
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to act independently with limited supervision within
scope of responsibility.
· Leadership skills. Ability to take charge and lead others in
· Ability to cross train and provide direction for other associates
· Ability to practice Continuous Process Improvement
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.