Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...
*Role: Java Architect*
*6+ Months Contract – will most likely extend*
*Los Angeles, CA *
*These are the most important things in this position:*
· *Strong Database—Oracle and SQL*
· *.Net is a plus*
· *Solid communication skills*
· 10+ years of overall experience in professional software
· 5+ years of hands-on experience with various Java technologies
and frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, MVC frameworks, Java EE stack,
concurrency, JMS, JMX, SOAP, REST).
· 5+ years in the architect and/or lead engineer role building and
delivering business solutions.
· Minimum five years of experience in systems architecture,
solution design and solution implementation.
· Knowledge of Java and .NET platform architecture, associated
frameworks, and servers is a MUST.
· Knowledgeable about the latest trends in web development,
including HTML5/CSS3 features, Responsive Design, Accessibility, and the
utilization of device specific features.
· Knowledgeable in back-end system design and scalability,
including application servers, database servers, hosting, load-balancing,
caching, sharding, CDN, and/or others.
· Experience with architecting solutions across Oracle, MSSQL, and
other database platforms is highly desired. This includes knowledge of
stored procedures, indexes, views, and other complex database interactions.
· Experience with software architecture design & diagraming tools,
such as Visio, Omnigraffle, Lucidchart, and/or other applications.
· Experience with presentation development tools such as Powerpoint
or other products.
· Experience with collaboration tools, such as Atlassian
Confluence, Jira, or other.
· Excellent planning skills in both tactical and strategic planning.
· The ability to work on multiple concurrent projects is
· Strong self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal
· Must be a team-oriented individual, energetic, result & delivery
oriented, with a keen interest on quality and the ability to meet deadlines.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.