Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
*Java Developer with IVR exp *
*USC, GC, EAD GC*
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Prepares detailed coding specifications for application
programs, develops new and modifies existing procedures and programs, and
writes and maintains system documentation on assigned projects.
2. Performs bug/defect investigation and resolution and
coordinates with vendors on functional/system testing and delivery and
3. Provides daily technical support and maintenance for all call
center applications including but not limited to, call routing, IVR and
4. Consults with users, elicits and clarifies requirements, and
communicates and trains affected staff on system changes.
5. Evaluates, recommends, installs and maintains application
software packages and call center technologies.
6. Follows standard change control and configuration management
practices and conforms to departmental application development standards
and systems life cycle.
7. Assists with definition of system scope and objectives and
proposes technical approaches to ensure stability, scalability, and
performance of the systems/applications assigned as well as develops tests
and implementation plans.
• 3+ years of related work experience in applications
programming or systems analysis. This should include combination of
experience in: Soap, XML, VXML, and SQL
• Positive Attitude and Great Communication are essential for
• Experience coding XML web services and other cross system
• Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Application Support and
integration of telephony systems into other computer systems
• Position requires a bachelor’s degree with relevant
coursework in computer science or data processing
*Nice to Have:*
• Ability to design, develop and support advanced ACD and IVR
• Knowledge of PBX architecture, telecommunication network
services, and contact center systems; working knowledge of and the ability
to interpret and troubleshoot SIP based VoIP traffic, as well as the
integration of dissimilar SIP telephony systems; experience with
Interactive Intelligence’s CIC and Convergys’s Edify is preferred as well
as experience with management and development of speech recognition systems
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-1965 [Direct] I shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.