*All candidates must do an in person interview with the client after phone
*Don’t send me profile who can’t do an in person interview*
*Local candidates will be looked at first (DC, MD, VA)*
Senior Systems Administrator
Client: College Board
Location:- Reston, VA.
The Senior Systems Administrator is responsible for the development,
administration, and maintenance of a wide range of infrastructure and
monitoring systems and tools as well as for operational support on behalf
of the Client Network Operations Center. The Senior Systems Administrator
will work with a wide range of internal staff and act as the primary
interface for the Client Network Operations Center in the development of
systems and monitoring solutions and services in support of various
externally-facing and internally-facing projects and initiatives. This
individual will plan, develop, and deploy enterprise-level toolsets and
technologies that enable and enhance monitoring, reporting, and dashboard
· Act as a primary liaison on behalf of the Network Operations
Center and interact with staff from Engineering/Operations teams, software
development teams, and project management teams to develop and maintain
in-depth monitoring solutions and services
· Gather requirements for monitoring and incident response for a
wide range of applications, platforms, systems, and IT-based services.
· Implement monitoring solutions to ensure the highest levels of
system, application, and infrastructure availability and performance
· Identify department needs for systems design, development, and
maintenance. Develop and document operational procedures and practices for
all related systems.
· Manage application and network monitoring systems, platforms, and
· Develop and maintain custom scripts
· Extensive experience in systems engineering, administration, and
operations with heavy focus on Linux and Windows platforms
· Solid experience in development and administration of
application, system, and network monitoring systems
· Experience in real-time operations and systems support for data
center as well as cloud-based hosting environments
· Solid experience in administration and performance of application
stacks (notably Apache, WebLogic/Tomcat, Oracle, SAN/NAS storage systems)
· Experience with Virtualization, notably VMware and
· 24x7 Enterprise level production hosting experience
· Solid networking experience (routers, switches, firewalls, OSI
· Working knowledge of PerlScript, PowerShell, Jscript, or other
scripting languages desired
*Thanks & regards*
*Bob Goud, *
*Technical Recruiter & Business Development.*
[image: kcall.png] 7032494777, [image: stock_send_fax.png] 919-573-0772.
[image: gmail.png] bob.g...@cloudsoft-us.com
[image: website.png] www.Cloudsoft-us.com.
[image: 3114219 (1)]
[image: E-Verify_Logo_4-Color_RGB_LG_JPG] *Company*
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAD7EA.142BBBD0] Do you really need to print
*Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail*
[image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.