Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
*Boston, MA (LOCALS)*
*6 months *
*Phone and F2F*
· BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
· 6 – 8 years of hands-on development experience in Java technology
· Desired Skillsets
o Java, J2EE, Spring, Java Message Service (JMS), JUnit, PL/SQL,
o Experience in RDBMS concepts, schema design & optimization,
specifically in MySQL
o Experience with Application Servers - Tomcat, JBoss
o Experience designing and implementing Web Services - RESTful, Web
o Strong knowledge and experience implementing multi-threaded applications
o Knowledge of Operating System concepts.
o Experience in NoSQL is a plus.
o Experience with consuming Web Services – RESTful, Web Sockets, SOAP
D3.js or equivalent is a plus
o Experience in mobile/tablet app development experience is a plus
· Experience with Version Control Systems – Perforce, Subversion
· Experience working with data formats - XML/XSLT, JSON, Delimited
· Strong understanding and experience implementing Design Patterns
· Strong understanding of data structures and implementing
· Possess strong analytics and excellent debugging skills.
· Good understanding of security concerns/threats and implementing
security best practices
· Knowledge of Agile software development (Scrum) and testing
· Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced,
team-oriented environment supporting a business-critical production
· Development experience in a software As A Service environment a
· Development experience in implementing software on Service
Orientated Architecture environment a plus
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.