Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...
Role: Project Manager- TDR
Location: Rochester, MN
Duration: 1 year
SKILLS: *PMP certification required- Experience with Epic Technical Dress
Rehearsals or other software rollouts to multiple locations preferred -
Experience managing geographically distributed teams Epic experience is not
required but must have strong PM skills.*
Work will consist of the following tasks:
· Communications: Develop operations communication templates,
schedule operations briefing calls, and final appointment invitations.
· Scheduling: Work with endpoint, operations, and volume metrics to
put together a validated schedule outlining when each site will be seen by
the TDR teams.
· Staffing: Work with each major organization (Project team,
Operations, Epic, and Endpoint) to identify and/or hire resources as needed
and communicate resourcing needs
· Training and Pilot Planning: Develop a training plan for the TDR
field team members and schedule / conduct a pilot to refine methodologies
· Environment Readiness: Prepare production for TDR by creating
sufficient test patients, migrating build, and testing tester logins.
Ensure ongoing production environment cleanup.
· Test Scripts: Develop test scripts that outline, step-by-step,
how to perform essential Epic functionality to test the device
· Checklists: For each device, provide a checklist that, when used,
can demonstrate a successful or failed device test, as well indicate when
and where to place a device label. These allow for tracking readiness at
the device level.
· Design Daily Tracker and Leadership reports The rate for this
requisition is all inclusive.
Candidates will be expected to provide their own equipment.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.