*Job Position:- Lead ATG Developer*
Location:- Bothell, WA
Exp.:- 7+ years
Duration:- 6 –12 Months // Full Time
*Role**:- Lead ATG Developer*
• Must have worked ecommerce applications of medium to large size
• ATG Dynamo Framework, ATG Servlet Beans, ATG Repositories,
FormHandlers, Extending ATG Profile and Profile Management, Dynamo
Messaging System, Transaction Management, Basic knowledge of ATG Scenarios
& Personalization Framework
• ATG Catalog Organization, Navigation & Search, Pricing &
Promotions, Shopping Cart, Purchase Process & and Order Processing pipeline
• Customization of ATG BCC & Merchanding UI
• ATG Search, Outreach, Campaign Optimizer
• Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Transactions), Web
Services, XML/XSLT, Java script
• Ant, Logging Techniques (Log4j)
• Experience on either of Application Servers – JBOSS, Websphere,
• 3-5 years of total experience in Java / JEE, Spring, Hibernate
• 3+ years of ATG (Commerce, CA & CSC)
• Basics of SQL, PL/SQL
• Performance Tuning (Caching, JVM Tuning etc)
• 3rd Party integrations (Paypal, Cybersource, SaaS based search
*In case you are not looking for the change at this point of time please
refer your colleagues, Friends etc.*
*Resource Logistics Inc*.
505 Thornall Street, Edison, NJ 08837
Phone: (732) 553-0566 Ext 45
Fax: (732) 553-0568
Email: *kaus...@resource-logistics.com* <kaus...@resource-logistics.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.