Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...
*Role: Hadoop Database Administrator with strong UNIX skills with 5+ years
of relevant experience. *
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: El Segundo, CA*
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop
- Aligning with the systems engineering team to propose and deploy new
hardware and software environments required for Hadoop and to expand
- Working with data delivery teams to setup new Hadoop users. This job
includes setting up Linux users, setting up Kerberos principals and testing
HDFS, Hive, Pig and MapReduce access for the new users.
- Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines.
- Screen Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning
- File system management and monitoring.
- HDFS support and maintenance.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.