*Please send me the profiles at deepak.gu...@simplion.com
*Position JAVA Developer*
*Location : Birmingham/AL*
Develop new software applications according to internal business
requirements or external customers. Follow the standard quality assurance
procedure for software. Oversee testing and develop fixes.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
• Experience programming for ERP or large enterprise systems
• Minimum of four years Java or C# programming experience.
• Experience with Angular or Spring required.
• Current valid Driver’s License
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work with team members and work with minimal supervision
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline strongly preferred, but
consideration may be given to an exceptional candidate with 8 years
relevant work experience
Experience developing and maintaining enterprise applications in a
manufacturing environment preferred.
*Deepak Gulia *| Simplion – cloud*.* made simple
Direct: 408-516-4015 | Fax: 408-935-8696 | Email: deepak.gu...@simplion.com
*GTALK :- **deepakgulia.rgtal...@gmail.com*
*INC 500 *|* 5000* Honoree – 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
*Fast Private Companies* award by Silicon Valley Business Journal – 2012,
2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
*Best Places to Work in Bay Area *by San Francisco Business Times – 2013,
2012, 2011, 2009
*Minority Business Enterprise *certified by NMSDC
*We are an E-Verified Company*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.