Hope you are doing good !!
Please go through the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
** This Requirement is Not for C2C…*
*Job Title: Business Analyst*
*Location: Ann Arbor, MI*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Duties Include *
- Collect business requirements from key business stakeholders
- Validate all requirements, and separate key business requirements from
application wish lists
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements
- Translate functional requirements into Use Cases (UAT)
- Articulate technical issues/challenges to business stakeholders
- Frequent meetings with stakeholders and IAM Program Team members
- Collect application security requirements from internal developers and
- Maintain project requirements
- Maintain project UAT
- Create visual models of current "as-is" workflows (individual business
- Create visual models of future state "to be" workflows
- Develop Service Level and Operating Level agreements (SLAs / OLAs)
*Minimum Requirements *
- 5+ years as a BSA with at least one large (20,000+ user) organization
- 5+ years of experience with the full systems development life cycle,
including planning for, designing, building, testing, and delivering
- Excellent written, verbal, chat, and email communications
- Strong familiarity with IT Architecture concepts
- Expert-level diagramming (Visio / Dia / Lucidchart)
- Good familiarity with Project Management Methodology
- Good familiarity with systems development methodologies (including
waterfall and agile)
- Strong familiarity with Relational Database (RDMS) systems. (Not a
DBA, but comfortable with data structures.)
- Good working knowledge of Internet security concepts and web
- Ability to meet deadlines in continually changing environment
- Excellent prioritization
- Demonstrated skills in collecting, translating, prioritizing, and
documenting system requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software, understand technical
information, and communicate it to others using clear, concise, and
- Strong self-starter that can work independently as needed
- Overall understanding of high-level Identity Management concepts (user
ID"s, what provisioning is, etc.)
- Basic understanding of compliance and audit requirements
*Desired Skills* (Optional)
- Working experience with the following concepts:
Provisioning\On-boarding, De-Provisioning\Off-boarding, RBAC\Authorization
Models, SSO\Enterprise SSO, Federation, Directory
- Experience working as a Business Analyst/Systems Analyst for a
software or service company
- Knowledge of Federated identity and web services security concepts:
SAML, Liberty ID-FF and ID-WSF, WS-Federation and WS-Security.
- Knowledge of web development
- Knowledge of database design
- Knowledge or working experience with ITIL concepts.
- Health Care industry experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in a Health Care or Academic Organizations strongly
- Professional BA Certification or PMP certification.
- Experience in high quality production support
- Experience with software testing
*Thanks & Regards,*
[image: Description: Description: Description:
*687 Lee Road, Suite # 208, Rochester, NY 14606*
*Desk +1-(585) 250-1522 **| **Fax +1-(585) 285-4133 *
*Email: *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com *|* www.avanitechsolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.