I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skh...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
Role : PHP Developer with a background in UI/UX
Location: Newark, Delaware
Interview: Phone and Skype
Duration: 6+ Months
• 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and implementing software
solutions, constantly seeking to be an expert while taking pride in
self-mastery and knowledge development
• 5+ years of PHP5 Development experience
• 5+ years of UX Design experience using industry-standard and leading-edge
• 3+ years of SQL experience (preferred)
• 3+ years of XML experience (preferred)
• Experience in building multithreaded server-side applications
• Experience in building low-latency and performance-oriented systems
• Self-starter and able to work independently
• Proven track record of planning, designing and implementing code fixes on
multiple, unrelated sections of the codebase, and/ or different products
• Proven track record working as part of a team delivering software
• Experience with developing and debugging automated test cases
• Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology
best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work
projects and processes
• Must have very good knowledge and understanding of the assigned
information technology platform and make recommendations for improvements
to the technology
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or
related preferred • Ability to monitor and analyze application performance
• Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and tested.
• Provide production support and issue triage for products.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently
• Must have strong verbal, written, communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently and direct others on projects or issues
• Experience in DB2 (a plus)
• Certification in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (a plus)
• Experience in Voice Telephony Infrastructure & Services (a plus)
• Experience in a large financial institution (a plus
Talent Acquisition Specialist
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 127 | Fax: 248-254-7211
Certified: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
E: *skh...@tekshapers.com* <nve...@tekshapers.com> | W: *www.tekshapers.com*
PSave trees. Print Only When Necessary
Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.