*Position: SharePoint Farm Admin*
*Duration: 12 month contract*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*(US Citizen or Green Card Only) *
Norfolk Southern Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, seeks an energetic
problem solver with technical proficiency as a SharePoint 2013 Farm
Administrator. This applicant must be highly motivated to meet project
deadlines and technology challenges. The SharePoint Farm Administrator will
work directly with NS technical team to administer, monitor, maintain, and
upgrade the SharePoint 2013 Farm consisting of 4 farms, over 50 servers,
and more than 1800 sites.
Production support responsibilities for Farm Administrators include
analyzing service issues, determining the causes, and resolving them.
Position requires participation in an on-call rotation.
Midtown Atlanta, just across from Colony Square next to the Arts Center
with easy access to MARTA Train & Bus Service, and interstate access
4-yr College Degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science,
Engineering or related field
· SharePoint 2013 On Premises Farm Administration
· Corporate SharePoint Governance implementation and enforcement
· Future SharePoint 2013 portal upgrade to SharePoint 2016
· SharePoint security model and user management
· Development of solutions/applications for SharePoint
· Administration of MS Project Server in SharePoint
· Leverage of out-of-the-box SharePoint functionality to deliver
· Support of externally facing SharePoint environment
· Experience with Metalogix ControlPoint, Diagnostic Manager, and
· Monitoring of performance, scalability, reliability and
availability (system & components)
· SharePoint Administration (including server installation,
management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and
supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations)
· 5+ years as a SharePoint Farm Administrator using SharePoint
· 3+ years of Windows Server 2012 R2/2008 R2 experience
· Experience with PowerShell
· Knowledge and use of supporting infrastructure such as Active
Directory, DNS, Outlook, etc.
· IIS use and administration
· SQL Server 2014/2016
· SharePoint Designer
· SharePoint web part administration/development
· Team building and problem resolution skills
· Strong English written and verbal skills
· Ability to handle numerous conflicting priorities in a
· Ability to implement and follow corporate policies
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with solid
teamwork ethic and customer focus.
· Experience with SP 2013 migration to SP 2016
· Experience with SP 2016 Hybrid Cloud/on-premises deployment
· Experience with SP2013 Taxonomy/ Managed Metadata
· Experience with Cross Site Publishing and SharePoint Search
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*
*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070 | *
*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.