*Hope you are doing fine!!*
*Please review the requirement and if you are interested then reply
back with your consultant resume and contact details ASAP
to ra...@net2source.com <ra...@net2source.com>*
* <ra...@net2source.com>*Position : Automation Lead/Manager
Location : Santa Barbara, CA
Duration : Long Term
Mandatory : UFT, QTP, Automation Testing
- *Automation Test lead/manager with 10+ experience QPT/UFT and
good in Oracle EBS testing*
- Candidate should have experience in leading automation testers
team and also willing for hands-on role
- Candidate should be able to create Automation test plan,
estimations and test schedule, write and execute scripts and report and fix
defects in automation suites,
- Candidate should be able to create daily/Weekly status reports
for stakeholder and identify risks & issues and provide mitigation plans,
- Should be able to suggest right tools, technologies and
framework and help team in troubleshooting technical issues, if required
- Candidate should be able to review team work and suggest best
practices and process improvements
- Candidate should be well aware of QA concepts, Defect lifecycle
and Agile methodology
- Candidate should have good communication skills and should be
able to maintain good relationships and mentor team members
Team Lead – Recruitment
Address: One Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ - 07302
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
Resource Center" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-resource-center.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.